Senior Software Developer C++ (f/m/d)
Contact: Ute Schulte page.contact_email
At Ducktrain you have the chance to join the development of future transportation solutions and take a leading role in shaping a solid foundation for the on-board computer systems of the Ducktrain product family. Together with a dedicated team, you apply bleeding-edge technology, delivering outstanding products within a modern development environment.
Essential job functions
- As a senior software engineer, you will lead the development of all on-board systems (Linux OS, embedded, RTOS) in a modern development environment using bleeding-edge toolchains and an agile development approach.
- You take the responsibility for the system architecture of the on-board systems
- You accompany the investigation of the applicability of modern autonomous drive approaches to our product family
- You ensure a high code quality level through the education of the team, the application of code reviews, coding guidelines, and automated code evaluation.
- You propose solutions for the most important core components.
- You follow the latest developments in the software development community and introduce useful programming technologies on a regular basis.
- You derive system requirements from user requirements and communicate them to the team.
- You take care of the system documentation.
- You support the certification process.
First of all, you have outstanding communication skills and you aim at perfection to reach our goal to bring reliable, outstanding systems to the road. Other than that, we’d really like it if you bring us the following:
- At least 10 years of programming experience in Modern C++
- Experience with Template Metaprogramming and Functional Programming Paradigms
- You follow the latest developments in the standardization process of C++-17 and C++-20
- The Boost library, STL et al. are best friends
- You have an affinity to Clean Code
- You have profound knowledge about Linux and the command line
- You can handle numerical algorithms
- You have experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Development systems (e.g. Travis CI, CircleCI, Jenkins or GitLab CI/CD)
- You use Git on a regular basis
- Knowledge in the following fields is of great advantage
- autonomous drive
- robotic systems
- control theory
- machine learning
- computer game development
- vehicle dynamics
- mechanical or electrical engineering
- functional safety
- You need excellent English communication skills
ApplyDo you want to learn more about this offer or do you want to apply?
We are happy if you contact Ute Schulte page.contact_email