Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
Contact: Ute Schulte / Felix Blasum page.contact_email
You look at things with a broad view and like to analyze and understand effects in-depth? We are looking for you to join our team as a business development manager. Together with an outstanding team you are responsible to identify, analyze and model business models and revenue streams for our Ducktrain vehicle technology.
Essential job functions
- Analysis of market, customers, suppliers.
- Identify and analyze logistic branches and understand logistic processes in detail.
- Development and evaluation of strategies for market and brand positioning.
- Develop and model quantitative business models as basis for strategic company decisions and product management and development.
- Communication with customers and partners.
- Continuous synchronization and alignment with the product management and product development teams.
- Planning and execution of specific projects for the implementation of individual strategies.
- Responsibility for results, schedule, and budget of the projects.
- Implementation of tools for digital process support.
- You have a degree in business administration, engineering, product management, economics or a comparable degree.
- Ideally, you have good previous knowledge and interest in the markets for automation and electric vehicles.
- Project management skills are of great advantage.
- You work in a highly structured, self-reliant and independent manner.
- You have excellent German and English communication skills.
ApplyDo you want to learn more about this offer or do you want to apply?
We are happy if you contact Ute Schulte / Felix Blasum page.contact_email