Product Manager (f/m/d)
Contact: Ute Schulte / Felix Blasum page.contact_email
You like to solve your customer’s problems and help them to make their business better? We are looking for you to join our team as a product manager. You identify, analyze and structure requirements coming from our customers’ business demand and transform them into specific features of our Ducktrain vehicle.
Essential job functions
- Building a strong relationship with our customers which rely on trust and professionalism.
- Dig into our customers’ logistics processes and work out how our Ducktrain can help them to improve.
- Identify, analyze and structure requirements coming from our customers’ business demand and transform them into specific features of our Ducktrain vehicle.
- Communication with customers and partners.
- Continuous synchronization and alignment with the business development and product development teams.
- Planning and execution of specific projects for the implementation of customer projects.
- Responsibility for results, schedule, and budget of the projects.
- You have a degree in product management, business administration, engineering or a comparable degree.
- Ideally, you have good previous knowledge and interest in automation and electric vehicle technology.
- Project management skills are of great advantage.
- You work in a highly structured, self-reliant and independent manner.
- You have excellent German and English communication skills.
ApplyDo you want to learn more about this offer or do you want to apply?
We are happy if you contact Ute Schulte / Felix Blasum page.contact_email