Logistics Project Manager (f/m/d)
Contact: Ute Schulte / Felix Blasum page.contact_email
You like to optimize processes and to identify future urban logistics requirements with our customers? We are looking for you to join our team as a logistics project manager. You work in interdisciplinary projects with our development partners and customers and contribute to bring our Ducktrain vehicle on the road.
Essential job functions
- Designing urban and industrial logistics processes with our partners and customers and work out a strong value proposition.
- Building a strong relationship with our customers and partners which rely on trust and professionalism.
- Communication with customers and partners.
- Acquisition, planning and execution of specific projects for the implementation of customer projects.
- Responsibility for results, schedule, and budget of the projects.
- Continuous synchronization and alignment with the business development and product development teams.
- You have a degree in logistics, business administration, engineering, product management or a comparable degree.
- Ideally, you have good previous knowledge and interest in (urban) logistics processes, process optimization and process modeling.
- Project management skills are of great advantage.
- You work in a highly structured, self-reliant and independent manner.
- You have excellent German and English communication skills.
ApplyDo you want to learn more about this offer or do you want to apply?
We are happy if you contact Ute Schulte / Felix Blasum page.contact_email